Thursday, July 20, 2017

Update

So, golly, time sure does fly.

My apologies.  For the last couple of years I had been taking care of my dad who has dementia, as well as my work duties, etc.  A couple of months I ago he was placed into Assisted Living.  I can, therefore, resume or rebuild my life.  Build it from scratch almost.

So, I should be making more frequent blog posts.  My plan is to publish my novel A Dancer in the Infinite right here on my blog in serialized form.  So, that's exciting.

And, I plan on finally taking Jon Fanning's advice and am beginning work on writing the story of my family's business.

I still plan on publishing all that other stuff, but frankly the Moonsword ebook ain't selling that well, so I'm not going to break my neck to get the other books in the series released.  It will happen.

In the meantime, I hope you enjoy Dancer!

No comments:

Post a Comment