Sunday, May 3, 2015

Slowly Picking Up the Pieces

I'm trying to move forward in recent weeks, but it's slow going.


-I'm still working on the editing and formatting for Empress...for Amazon Kindle ebook release this month.


-I'm working on editing The Silver Light and posting a chapter a week on The Moonsword Trilogy Online blog.


-I'm working on the pile of paperwork for my divorce filing.


-I'm coming around to accepting that the great love of my life is over.  I still have bad days, but they are fewer and fewer.


-I'm treating myself to some me-things: A Star Labs T-shirt, a Flash T-Shirt, a Tardis T-Shirt, and The Essential Alan Turing, and Fred Alan Wolf's The Yoga of Time Travel in books.


-I'm still loving The Flash on the CW.


-I'm going to go to the movies by myself for the first time by myself to see Avengers: Age of Ultron this weekend.


-I'm drafting some more Temporal Communications experiments.


-I'm enjoying the new lawn mower my dad bought for me to mow the lawn (the last few years we had lawn guys, but now we're in money saving mode).


-Work is very busy on top of all of that.


That's the update.  I'll try and get back to posting on this blog more regularly soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment