Saturday, April 11, 2015

Meet My Sister Donna

Had the great pleasure of a lovely few days of visiting from my beloved sister, Donna and her wonderful hubby, my B-I-L, Brian.  Up from their new home in Florida they are.  It was great to see them.  Donna is a few years older than me, and she certainly helped raise me.  It was always Donna and I against the world in the face of long odds, and every once in a while it all worked out for us.  I can't help but smile even now thinking about all our antics back in the days of our misspent youth.  And Brian's always been such an anchor.  They married at a young age and have two fabulous children:  My nephew Ian, and niece Jamie and her family (hubby Chris, and daughter (my grand niece Vivian).   It was just D and B this time, the kids are all grown and out in the world.  Anyway, it was just great to see them.  Love you, Donna and miss you! (yeah, she'll read this).

1 comment:

  1. Thank you!!!! I have tears in my eyes ! Love you too and miss you already!
    Love,
    Your Sister

    ReplyDelete