Monday, August 14, 2017

A Note to Readers of A Dancer in the Infinite

Okay.  Yeah.  Some of you may have noticed a familiar name.  When I wrote this, I had no idea they were bringing The Flash to television and that the name Barry Allen would be a household name when people read the book.  But, f it.  I ain't changing it.

Also, this is still pretty rough.  My plan is to post the rough version and then do edits so that interested readers can enjoy the experience and see how has beens do it anyway.  So, yeah, they are mistakes.  I know.  Some great people have read and offered edits.  They will be incorporated after the entire rough draft of the book has been published here.

Also, I missed updates last week so I gave you some extras.  And more will come this week.  There are a lot of chapters in this book.  I hope you enjoy it.

Thanks so much,

Diana Hignutt

No comments:

Post a Comment