Saturday, February 14, 2015

Coming Soon: The Locket and Other Tales

I'm really enjoying the process of e-publishing The Moonsword Trilogy waaay more than I expected.  I'll be sharing the all new cover for the new e-book edition of Empress of Clouds soon, btw.  I'm so thrilled with what designer Shayla Mist is doing with the series.  Anyway, this summer I (if not sooner) will be publishing on Amazon Kindle The Locket and Other Tales, a collection which will include my novella pubbed in an anthology I was never paid for, but for which the contract has expired, "The Compassion", "The Confessions of Frankenstein(GIRL)" (which depends on whether or not that is picked for the upcoming anthology QUEERS DESTROY SCIENCE FICTION or not.  I may have to wait until May to know if they're going to use it), "The Flight of a Wild" and another tale or two I whip up for it.  Watch this space for updates on all my projects.  And Today Empress of Clouds begins over at The Moonsword Trilogy Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment